August 1st is National Raspberry Cream Pie Day! What better way to kick off August by making a mouth watering fresh raspberry pie. We have the perfect recipe!
What You Need:
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 pints of fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice together in a bowl; gently fold in raspberries
- Gently spread cream cheese onto bottom and sides of graham cracker crusts using a spatula. Divide raspberry mixture between two crusts; spread filling evenly within the crust.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours.
18 July 2016.