Blue Cross Medicare AdvantageSM has contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements for pharmacy access in your area.
With Blue Cross Medicare Advantage, you’ll enjoy the convenience of:
- Pharmacies nationwide, giving you peace of mind while traveling
- More than 65,000 network pharmacies
- Long-term care and home infusion pharmacies
- Most local independent pharmacies
- Indian Health Service pharmacies
To receive benefits, you must use Blue Cross Medicare Advantage network pharmacies or AllianceRx Walgreens Prime home delivery pharmacy service to access prescription drug benefits (except under non-routine circumstances and quantity limitations). Restrictions may apply.
2020 Pharmacy Directory
There are two easy ways to immediately search for a pharmacy in your network:
- Search the Pharmacy Finder tool. to quickly find the most up-to-date network of pharmacies.
- Click on a directory link below to instantly review or print.
|2020 Pharmacy Directory||HMO/HMO-POS/PPO|
If you would like a Pharmacy Directory mailed to you, you may call customer service at 1-877-774-8592 TTY/TDD: 711.
Preferred Network Pharmacies
To help keep costs low, Blue Cross Medicare Advantage has formed a preferred network of pharmacies that you may use to receive plan benefits at a lower copay than the other standard network pharmacies. Preferred network pharmacies include Jewel-Osco, Walgreens, Kroger, AccessHealth and PPOK independent pharmacies. Other pharmacies are available in our network. Use the search for your pharmacy link above to find the most complete list or visit a pharmacy near you.
List of Preferred Pharmacies
Home Delivery Pharmacy Service – AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime is a home delivery pharmacy service that offers:
- Up to a 90-day supply of medications at one time
- Notifications when your order is received and when your prescriptions are sent (by e-mail or over the phone, whichever you prefer)
- Three ways to order refills: online, by phone or through the mail
Covered drugs are available at out-of-network pharmacies in emergency or unusual circumstances and for non-routine access to covered Blue Cross Medicare Advantage drugs (illness while traveling outside the plan’s service area where there is no network pharmacy, for example). For more information on these special circumstances for out-of-network coverage and/or what pharmacies may be available to you, please contact Customer Service at: 1-877-774-8592 TTY/TDD: 711.
Blue Cross®, Blue Shield® and the Cross and Shield Symbols are registered service marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans.
Prime Therapeutics LLC has an ownership interest in AllianceRx Walgreens Prime, a central specialty pharmacy and mail services company. Prime Therapeutics LLC, provides pharmacy benefit management services for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois and is owned by 18 Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans, subsidiaries or affiliates of those plans.